Many successful Internet marketers have coaching and training programs to help aspiring Internet entrepreneurs learn the required steps to succeed. In most cases what you find that the information presented is simply rehashed information that you can find on the Internet if you search long enough. In rare cases I’ve come across programs where I feel real value is being provided and if properly applied it can increase your potential for success, but nothing is guaranteed.
Coaching and/or training programs are not for everyone. If you are someone that spends a lot of time on the Internet you can probably find a lot of information that some of the programs cover, but it will be time-consuming and the difficult part is understanding how to put it all together. Also, a major facet that many beginners fail to understand is the need for patience. What you will find from many of the most successful Internet marketers is, it took years before they started making any serious money. What happens with many people is they pay for some type of program and don’t see results immediately and they give up. If you lack patience following someone’s training will probably not work for you and you would be better served donating that money to charity.
How To Find Successful Internet Marketers
The Internet is an information machine, but unfortunately in most cases there is a lot of garbage to sift through to find the information you seek. When searching for successful Internet marketers, if you are not careful it is easy to stumble upon the latest snake oil for sale. An easy principle to follow is, if you come across someone promising you overnight riches with no investment and no experience necessary then it’s probably a scam. When you come across someone that has invested TIME, MONEY and FAILURE then you have probably found someone that can teach you a thing or two about succeeding. Using the word “failure” may alarm some people, but failure is simply a part of the process of being successful.
Below I have listed two individuals that I find provide great value, inspiration and honesty. Whether or not you decide to actually follow one of their paid programs is your decision, but I still believe you can find value in viewing or reading some of the free information they provide.
- Is one of the most successful affiliate marketers in the world. As a college student, Mark began his online career by creating celebrity fan sites, but eventually he moved into internet marketing. One of the main reasons for his success is the fact that he constantly tries different niches. He is the creater of Affilorama, a membership site dedicated to helping aspiring Internet Marketers to make money by following a similar blueprint that led to Mark’s success.
- Started his first Internet Money Making site in 1998 which he eventually sold for a couple of thousand dollars. He went on to create several other websites before he eventually found major success with his current blog, entrepreneurs-journey. To date Yaro has made over one million dollars Here’s one of the quotes from a post of how he increased his blog income to over 100,000 per year.
After a year of writing to my blog I began studying how other people made money online, in particular through a process called “email marketing”.
What’s important about that quote is it shows how you can benefit from gathering information from other people in the same niche. Knowledge can be gained by following training programs or just by reading free information on their website. Yaro’s blog currently receives 2000 to 4000 unique visitors a day and he has created a guide where he shares all the steps he used to generate that type of traffic. The guide is $47 and that’s well worth it when you see the number of bonuses that are also included.
- Matt Lloyd is a wonder kid (yes kid, he’s only 25) from Australia who’s currently making a splash in the Internet marketing world. He got started in 2008 and decided to invest 40K into an online business and he didn’t make a dime for 9 months. In 2011 he started selling his own information products and he was able to increase his online income from a few thousand per month to over 100k last month.
One of his most popular programs is My Online Business Empire (MOBE) a program that actually teaches you the real methods that are used to create wealth online. MOBE is composed of 6 products that cover the following:
- The Other People’s Time Formula – How to outsource other people’s time and energy to help build your business.
- Affiliate Bonus Domination – How to dominate as an affiliate without having to create your own information product.
- How To Build A Funded Proposal – How to create your own sales process and funnel, where you can drive tons of traffic to your website and keep 100% commissions of the sale price.
- My Email Empire Marketing Empire – Will teach you how to build a huge email list to market products and services to.
- Marketing Secrets Mastermind – Provides training from several successful internet entrepreneurs as they walk you through how they dominate their respective niche.
- How To Achieve To Search Engine Rankings – Provides information that will teach you how to rank well in search engines
If you’d like to listen to an interview where Daegan Smith asks Matt how he scaled his business from less than 2k per month to 120k per month…click here.
Becoming a successful Internet marketer takes lots of work, but once the foundation is in place things get easier. The common thing you see from any Internet success story is the time it takes from their start to present success. Being patient does not mean not acting. What it means is, if you fail at something, learn from it and move on. Over time you will gain valuable information from your failures that will help build upon your eventual success.